Part of the Ettore Majorana International Science Series book series (EMISS, volume 43)
We begin by stating the following result (here and later X is a Banach space).
KeywordsBanach Space Optimal Control Problem Lipschitz Function Normal Cone Generalize Gradient
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- F.H. Clarke. “Optimization and Nonsmooth Analysis”. J. Wiley-Interscience, (1983).Google Scholar
- A.D. Ioffe. “Absolutely continuous subgradients of nonconvex integral function-als”. Nonlinear Analysis, Theory, Methods, Appl, 11 (1987).Google Scholar
- A.D. Ioffer. “On the theory of subdifferentials”. In “Fermat Days 1985: Mathematics in Optimization”, ( J.-B. Hiriat-Urruty, ed.), Math. Sciences, North-Holland (1986).Google Scholar
- A.D. Ioffe. “Approximate subdifferential and application 3. The metric theory”. To appear.Google Scholar
- T. Milosz. “On the problem of Bolza-Rockafellar-Clarke”. (1985) unpublished.Google Scholar
- B.Sh. Mordukkovich. “Maximum principle in optimal control problems with nonsmooth constraints”. Prikl. Matern. Mech., 40 (1976),pp. 1014–1023.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1989