Glycome: A Medical Paradigm
- 355 Downloads
The folk cures of early society have become the Complementary and Alternative Medicine of today. Basic science has unlocked many secrets of early herbal compounds and therapies. Computer science has aided in the opening of a new frontier called Glycobiology, the study of saccharides (sugars). This body of knowledge, known as the Glycome, may be the last frontier in medicine’s quest for health.
KeywordsChronic Fatigue Syndrome Color Blindness Glyco Protein Medical Paradigm Glycoprotein Molecule
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.History of the Earth. http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/discovery/explore
- 2.Linus Pauling, Research Notebooks volume V Special Collection, Subject Index. Linus Pauling Institute, Oregon State University, Lecture series Los Angeles, California 1978, A Dr. Manuel Charaskin project, University of Alabama.Google Scholar
- 4.American Heart Association Dec. 31, 1998 http://www.oralchelation.com/heart/aha5.htm
- 5.http://www. mercola.com/2000/aug/27/diabetesincreasing.htmGoogle Scholar
- 6.Sugars that Heal, Emil I. Mondoa, M.D. and Mindy Kitel, Ballantine Books. ISBN 0-345-44106-0Google Scholar
- 7.American Scientific, June 2002 pa 40–45 Sweet MedicineGoogle Scholar
- 9.Sam Caster, Mannatech lecture, September 2002, Pasadena, California. And www.wallstreetreprotercom August 22, 2003 interviewGoogle Scholar
- 10.John Axford, B Sc, M.D. FRCP St. George’s Hospital University of London, London England. Lecture Dallas, TX., April 2002Google Scholar