KeywordsHuman Immunodeficiency Virus Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection Herpes Zoster Pneumocystis Carinii Pneumonia Human Immunodeficiency Virus Disease
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Update on acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS)—United States. MMWR 1982, 31:507–508, 513–514.Google Scholar
- 2.Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Revision of the case definition of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome for national reporting—United States. MMWR 1985, 34:373–375.Google Scholar
- 3.Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Revision of the CDC surveillance case definition for acquired immunodeficiency syndrome. MMWR 1987, 36(suppl 1S):3S–15S.Google Scholar
- 4.Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: 1993 Revised classification system for HIV infection and expanded surveillance case definition for AIDS. MMWR 1992, 41[RR-17]:1–19.Google Scholar
- 10.Kaufmann GR, Cunningham P, Zaunders J, et al.: Impact of early HIV-1 RNA and T-lymphocyte dynamics during primary HIV-1 infection on the subsequent course of HIV-1 RNA levels and CD4+ T-lymphocyte counts in the first year of HIV-1 infection. J Acquir Defic Syndr 1999, 22:437–444.Google Scholar
- 14.Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Classification system for human T-Iymphotropic virus type III/lymphadenopathy-associated virus infection. MMWR 1986, 35:334–339.Google Scholar
- 18.Kotler DP: Gastrointestinal and Nutritional Manifestations of AIDS. New York: Raven Press; 1991.Google Scholar
- 20.Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Persistent, generalized lymphadenopathy among homosexual males. MMWR 1982, 31:249–250.Google Scholar
- 21.Farthing CF, Brown SE, Staughton RCD: A Colour Atlas of AIDS and HIV Disease. 2nd ed. London: Wolfe Medical Publications, Ltd: 1988:29.Google Scholar
- 24.Seifert M: The Rheumatology of HIV Infection (Topical Reviews, no. 11). Arthritis and Rheumatism Council for Research, Jan 1989.Google Scholar
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: 1993 Revised classification system for HIV infection and expanded surveillance case definition for AIDS among adolescents and adults. MMWR 1992, 41 [RR-17]: 1–19.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2001