Clarian Health: Clinical Excellence Through Quality and Patient Safety
Clarian Health is a consolidated healthcare organization that united three premier organizations, Methodist Hospital, Indiana University Academic Medical Center, and Riley Hospital for Children, in 1996. These organizations have distinguished themselves in a variety of ways, including being recognized for advanced surgeries such as Indiana’s first kidney, liver, heart, and bone marrow transplants. Committed to excellence in patient care, education, and research, Clarian Health hospitals are recognized as premier healthcare facilities in Indiana and the Midwest.
KeywordsPatient Safety Care Process Personal Health Record Computerize Physician Order Entry Methodist Hospital
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kohn LT, Corrigan JM, Donaldson MS, editors. Committee on Quality Health Care in America, Institute of Medicine.To err is human: building a safer health system. Washington, DC: National Academy Press; 2000.Google Scholar
- 2.Committee on Quality of Healthcare in America, Institute of Medicine. Crossing the quality chasm: a new health system for the 21st century. Washington, DC: National Academy Press; 2001.Google Scholar
- 3.The Leapfrog Group, Patient Safety Initiatives to drive great leaps in patient safety. http://www.leapfroggroup.org, December 2001.
- 4.Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. http://www.JCAHO.org.
- 5.Quality Assessment and Research Findings. http://www.ahrq.gov.