This chapter was written by Dr. Robinson as he completed family practice residency training and began private practice.
KeywordsCash Flow Private Practice Family Practice Family Practitioner Business Card
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.American Academy of Family Practice : Organization and Management of Family Practice. American Academy of Family Practice, Kansas City, Missouri, 1974Google Scholar
- 2.Beck LC: The Physician’s Office. Princeton, NJ, Excerpta Medica, 1977Google Scholar
- 3.Condit GW: Syllabus for Office Practice. New York, Economedic Publishing, 1967Google Scholar
- 4.Cotton H et al: Medical Partnership Practice. Oradell, NJ, Medical Economics Book Division, Litton Publications, 1964Google Scholar
- 5.Joint Liaison Committee of the American Association of Medical Clinics, the American Medical Association, and the Medical Group Management Association: Group Practice—Guidelines to Joining or Forming a Medical Group. American Medical Association, 535 North Dearborn Street, Chicago, Ill, 1970Google Scholar
- 6.Medical Group Management Association: Medical Credit and Collections. Medical Group Management Association, 4101 East Louisiana Avenue, Denver, Colo, 1974Google Scholar
- 7.Physicians Management Magazine: Unprecedented look inside America’s best-managed private medical practices. 17(3) :17, March 1977Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1978