Proposal of ISM Band High Data Rate Wireless LAN System Using SS-OFDM Technique
This paper proposes an SS-OFDM method in conjunction with a novel frequency domain equalization method, which can provide a high data rate and high signal quality 2.4GHz ISM band wireless LAN system. The proposed method enables the realization of wireless LAN systems operating at around 34Mbit/s by using the allocated frequency bandwidth of 26MHz, that is three times higher data rate than that for the conventional systems operating in the 2.4GHz ISM band.
KeywordsHigh Data Rate Frequency Bandwidth Pilot Symbol Transmission Data Rate Frequency Channel Response
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- IEEE Std. 802.11b-1999.Google Scholar
- ARIB (Association of Radio Industries and Business) Standards: RCR STD-33, (March 1993 ).Google Scholar
- ARIB (Association of Radio Industries and Business) Standards: ARIB STD-T-67, (July 2000 ).Google Scholar
- H.Kobayashi, “A Novel Symbol Frame and Carrier Frequency Synchronization for Burst Mode OFDM Signal”, Proc. IEEE VTC’2000, 3.5. 4. 4, (Sep.2000).Google Scholar
- H.Kobayashi, “A Novel Coherent Demodulation for M-QAM OFDM Signal Operating in the Burst Mode” Proc. IEEE VTC’2000, 3.5. 4. 3, (Sep.2000).Google Scholar