Solution of Some Non-Linear Problems in the Theory of Heating, Vaporization and Burning of Solid Particles and Drops
There are many different applications where it is interesting to work out methods for the solution of non-linear systems of equations concerning of transport theory and the theory of heating, vaporization or burning of solid particles and drops. In this connection our paper presents solutions of some non-linear systems of equations and relevant boundary-value problems of transport theory.
KeywordsSolid Particle Transport Theory Arbitrary Surface Gravitational Convection High Temperature Difference
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Happel,J., Brenner,G.,1965, Low Reynolds number hydrodynamics. Prentice. Hall.Google Scholar
- 2.Matveev N.M., 1976, Differential equations. Higher institutes Publishing House, Minsk.Google Scholar
- 3.Shchukin,E.R.,1979, Theory of the evaporation of interacting large particles, in collection of articles: Physics of aerodispertion systems and physical kinetics, instalment No. 4, part.I, N. Krupsraya MOPI, deposition in VINITI No. 3828–79, Moscow, pp. 176–215Google Scholar
- 4.Shchukin,E.R., 1995, Quasi stationary evaporation and growth of drops of pure substances at considerable drops of temperature in their vicinity. Institute for High Temperature Russian Academy of Science, Manuskript Deposition in VINITI No.412–95, Moscow, 87 p.Google Scholar
- 5.Shchukin,E.R., Shulimanova, Z.L., 1996, On vaporization and growth of finite assemble of immovable large interacting drops. In Collection of articles: Chemistry and chemical technology of unorganic substances, D.Mendeleev Russian Chem. Tech. University, v. 171, Moscow, pp. 141–143.Google Scholar
- 6.Shchukin,E.R., 2000, Quasi-stationary diffusive vaporization and growth of finite assembly of large drops of pure ligwuid, in: The Theses of Reports of The International Conference Dedicated of The Memory of The Professor of Sutugin A.G., Moscow, pp. 82–83.Google Scholar
- 7.Shchukin,E.R., 1982, On buming of two particles disposed on arbitrary distance against each other, in: Thesis of papers II All-Union Meeting on spreading of Laser radiation in dispersed media, v.2, Obninsk, pp. 149–152.Google Scholar
- 8.Shchukin,E.R., Baxtilov,V.T.,1979, Heating and vaporization of spheroidal particles warmed by means of intemal heat sources, in: collection of articles: Physics of aerodispertion systems and physical kinetics, instalment No. 4, part 1, N. Krupskaya MOPI, deposition in VINITI No.3828–79,Moscow, pp. 144–165.Google Scholar
- 9.Shchukin,E.R., Shulimanova, Z.L.,1996, Influence of non-linear characteristic on heat and mass exchange with gaseous medium of chemical active immovable particles. Shadrinsk state pedagogical institute, Manuscript deposition in VINITI No. 30-B96, Shadrinsk, 118p.Google Scholar
- 10.Shchukin,E.R., Nadykto,A.B., 1999, Diffusive vaporization and growth of assembly of N-large particles. In Mathematical Models of Non-Linear Excitations, Transfer, Dynamics and Control in Condensed Systems and Other Media. Ed. by L.A.Yvarova et.al, Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers. New York, pp. 355–368.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 11.Tixonov, A.N., Samarskii A.A., 1972, Equations of mathematical physics. Nauka, Moscow.Google Scholar
- 12.Traytak,S.D., 1990, Theory of recondensation of N drops. Theor. Osnovi Khim. Tekh. v.24, p.473. (English transition (1991), Theor.Found.Chem.Eng., v.. 24, p. 320 ).Google Scholar