Quantum—Chemical Models of the Structure and the Functions of the Active Centres of the Polynuclear Complexes
The fundamental problem of contemporery is the clusters physics is the formulation of the general theoretical structure conceptions and the clusters stability. The complication of such problem is that the using of the calculating methods to the clusters systems is problematicaly. So it is necessary to use such qualitative method as the method of the correlation diagrams based on the legand—field theory.
KeywordsElectron Paramagnetic Resonance Active Centre Correlation Diagram Polynuclear Complex Nitrogen Fixation Process
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J.B. Bersuker, Electronic Structure and Properties of Coordination Compounds ( Khimiya, Leningrad, 1976 ).Google Scholar
- 2.L.Yu. Vasil’eva, Quantum—chemical models of the Active Centres of Transition Metals Biologically Active Complexes, in: Mathematical Models of Non—hinear Exitations, Transfer, Dynamics and Control in Condensed System and Other Media, edited by L.A. Ivanova, A.E. Arinstein and A.V. Latyshev(Kluver Academic/ Plenum Publishers, New York, 1999 ), pp. 385–398.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 3.L.Yu. Vasil’eva, Correlation Between the Structure and Functional Properties of Biologicalli Active Transition Metal Complexes, Russian Jowenal of Phys., Chem., 8, 1295–1298 (1995).Google Scholar
- 4.D.S. Chernayskii, N.M. Chernayskaya, “Proteein—Mashine”. The Biological Molecular ( Janus—K, Moscow, 1999 ).Google Scholar
- 5.A.E. Shilov, Intermediate Complexes in Chemical and Biological Nitrogen Fixation, Pure Appl. Chem. 64, 1409 (1992).Google Scholar
- 6.L.A. Sirtsova, Formation of The Re—reduced state of The Jronmolybdenum Cluster in Reduced Nitrogenase Active Centre, Oxidative—Restoring Metalenzymes and Their Models (Chernogolovka,).Google Scholar