Exact Analysis of Markovian Networks
Part of the International Series in Operations Research & Management Science book series (ISOR, volume 31)
In this chapter we deal with analytical solutions of a class of networks that can be represented by a continuous-time Markov process.
KeywordsState Transition Diagram Markovian Network Queue Length Distribution Finite Capacity Upstream Node
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Balsamo, S., and C. Clò “State distribution at arrival times for closed queueing networks with blocking” Technical Report TR-35/92, Dept. of Comp. Sci., University of Pisa, 1992.Google Scholar
- Balsamo, S., and C. Clò “Delay distribution in a central server model with blocking”, Technical Report TR-14/93, Dipartimento di Informatica, University of Pisa, 1993.Google Scholar
- Balsamo, S., and L. Donatiello “Two-stage Queueing Networks with Blocking: Cycle Time Distribution and Equivalence Properties”, in Modelling Techniques and Tools for Computer Performance Evaluation (R. Puigjaner, D. Potier Eds.) Plenum Press, 1989.Google Scholar
- Boxma, O., and H. Daduna “Sojourn time distribution in queueing networks” in ‘Stochastic Analysis of computer and Communication Systems’ (H. Takagi Ed.) North Holland, 1990.Google Scholar
- Kleinrock, L., Queueing Systems.Vol.1: Theory. Wiley (1975).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2001