Preliminaries in Finite Dimensional Space
Part of the Texts in Applied Mathematics book series (TAM, volume 36)
This chapter is centered around finite dimension vector spaces, mappings on them, and the convexity property.
KeywordsVector Space Convex Hull Linear Matrix Inequality Invariant Subspace Vector Space Versus
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- S.P. Boyd, L. El Ghaoui, E. Feron, and V. Balakrishnan. Linear Matrix Inequalities in System and Control Theory. Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, 1994.Google Scholar
- L. El Ghaoui and S. Niculescu (eds.). Recent Advances on LMI Methods in Control. SIAM, 1999.Google Scholar
- G.H. Golub and C.F. Van Loan. Matrix Computations. The Johns Hopkins University Press, 1996.Google Scholar
- W.H. Greub. Linear Algebra. Springer, 1981.Google Scholar
- R.A. Horn and C.R. Johnson. Matrix Analysis. Cambridge University Press, 1991.Google Scholar
- R.A. Horn and C.R. Johnson. Topics in Matrix Analysis. Cambridge University Press, 1995.Google Scholar
- D.G. Luenberger. Optimization by Vector Space Methods. Wiley, 1969.Google Scholar
- Y. Nesterov and A. Nemirovskii. Interior-Point Polynomial Algorithms in Convex Programming. Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, 1994.Google Scholar
- R.T. Rockafellar. Convex Analysis. Princeton University Press, 1997.Google Scholar
- G. Strang. Linear Algebra and its Applications. Academic Press, 1980.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2000