Further Topics: Analysis
At this point we have achieved the major goals of our course — the detailed study of the topics in Chapters 1 through 9. This chapter and the next are devoted to broadening and deepening our background by considering a number of additional topics. Our approach will be that of a technical overview, stressing the main ideas and technical machinery, with a somewhat reduced emphasis on formal demonstrations.
KeywordsRobust Stability Robustness Analysis Previous Chapter Frequency Domain Method State Space Method
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Notes and references
- T. Iwasaki. Robust performance analysis for systems with norm-bounded time-varying structured uncertainty. In Proc. American Control Conference, 1994.Google Scholar
- U. Jonsson and A. Rantzer. Optimization of integral quadratic constraints. In Recent Advances on LMI Methods in Control; editors L. El Ghaoui, S. Niculescu. SIAM, 1999.Google Scholar
- F. Paganini. Sets and Constraints in the Analysis of Uncertain Systems. PhD thesis, California Institute of Technology, 1996.Google Scholar
- F. Paganini and E. Feron. LMI methods for robust H2 analysis: a survey with comparisons. In Recent Advances on LMI Methods in Control; editors L. El Ghaoui and S. Niculescu. SIAM, 1999.Google Scholar
- A. Rantzer and A. Megretski. Tutorial on integral quadratic constraints. 1999. Preprint.Google Scholar
- A. Rantzer and A. Megretskii. System analysis via integral quadratic constraints. In Proc. IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, 1994.Google Scholar
- M.G. Safonov. Stability and Robustness of Multivariable Feedback Systems. MIT Press, 1980.Google Scholar
- M. Sznaier and J. Tierno. Is set modeling of white noise a good tool for robust H2 analysis? In Proc. IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, 1998.Google Scholar
- V. A. Yakubovich. Frequency conditions for the absolute stability of control systems with several nonlinear or linear nonstationary units. Automat. Telemech., pages 5–30, 1967.Google Scholar
- V. A. Yakubovich. S-procedure in nonlinear control theory. Vestnik Leningrad Univ., pages 62–77, 1971. In Russian. English translation in Vestnik Leningrad Univ. Math., (1977), 73–93.Google Scholar
- K.Y. Yang, S. R. Hall, and E. Feron. Robust H2 control. In Recent Advances on LMI Methods in Control; editors L. El Ghaoui, S. Niculescu. SIAM, 1999.Google Scholar