The new approaches we have been looking at up to now are causing changes in the contents of traditional operative research and to the notions of relation and assignment, that of grouping in also added, which now acquires a new sense. This change is fundamental in order to arrive at profound renewal of traditional studies into the theory of decision.
KeywordsFuzzy Relation Functional Application Fuzzy Graph Boolean Matrix Closed Element
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Gil Aluja, J.: Les approches connexionistes dans le changement du paradigme de la théorie de la décision. 3ème Rencontre Internationale ACSEG, October 25, 1996.Google Scholar
- 2.Kaufmann, A. and Gil Aluja, J.: Selection of affinities by means of fuzzy relations and Galois Lattices. Proceedings of the XI Euro O. R. Congress, Aachen, 16-19 July, 1991.Google Scholar
- 3.Kaufmann, A. and Gil Aluja, J.: Técnicas de gestion de empresa. Previsiones, decisiones y estrategias. Ed. Pirâmide, Madrid, 1992, chap. 10. Kaufmann, A. and Gil Aluja, J.: Técnicas especiales para la gestion de expertos. Ed. Milladoiro, Santiago de Compostela, 1993, chap.13.Google Scholar
- 4.In this first study it is assumed (particular case) that the functional application M gives as a result elements of the same referential El. What this is then is an application of E, in E1.Google Scholar
- S In this respect reference can be made to Dubreil, P.: Leçons d’algèbre moderne. Ed. Dunod, Paris, 1964, pages 177 and following.Google Scholar
- 6.In this structure the symbols A and V are not operators but they represent the extremes or limits.Google Scholar
- 7.For the process of grouping a hypothesis has been taken that all the characteristics or qualities C, j = 1, 2,…, 6, have the same importance. There is no particular problem in assigning different weights to each of them.Google Scholar
- 8.For greater ease in the nomenclature we will substitute P1, P2, P3, P4 for a, b, c, d as we did before.Google Scholar
- 9.Pichat, E.: Contribution a lalgorithmique non numerique dans les ensembles ordonnés. Science Doctoral Thesis. Grenoble University, 1970.Google Scholar
- 10.Gil Aluja, J.: MAPCLAN, model for assembling products by means of clans. Proceedings of the Third International Conference on modelling and simulation MS’97. Melbourne 29-31 October 1997, page 496 – 504Google Scholar
- 11.Courtillot, M.: Tructure cononique des fichiers A.I.E.R. - A.F.C.E.T. Vol. 7 January 1973, pages 2 – 15.Google Scholar
- 12.This case, applied to the sphere of investments, was presented in Gil Aluja, J.: Invertir en la incertidumbre. Ed. Pirâmide. Madrid 1997, page 115 – 12Google Scholar
- 13.We have limited ourselves to showing some of the mini-terms (obviously the non-vacant ones) in order not to lengthen this exposition phase too much.Google Scholar