Individual Approach in Exercise for Health
Specialists in physical education admit the necessity for health-promoting exercise. There are many studies devoted to the scientific investigation of it’s feasibility. Most workers are still influenced by mean-population standards, and training methods take account only of patients age and sex characteristics [1, 2, 3]. This situation is caused by the present undeveloped theoretical foundations of individual approaches in health-care exercise . The optimal degree of detailed necessary and sufficient to develop effective training exercise programs taking account of patients’ individual peculiarities is not yet known.
KeywordsPhysical Training Individual Approach Motor Ability Motor Test Terminal Display
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Pollock, M. L., Wilmore, J. H., Fox, S. M., 1978, Health and fitness through physical activity, N. Y.: John Wiley and Sons Inc.Google Scholar
- 2.Khruschev, S. V., and Kruglyi, M M., 1982, Book for Young Athlete’s Coach. Moscow: Physkultura i Sport.Google Scholar
- 3.Cooper, K. H., 1988, The Aerobics Program for Total Well-Being, Moscow: Physkultura i Sport, 2-nd ed.Google Scholar
- 4.Matveev, A. P., and Nepopalov, V. N., 1994, Physical culture: physical exercise or human development, Theoriya i Praktika Physicheskoy Kultury (Rus.). 9: 2–6.Google Scholar
- 5.Krechmer, R., 1930, Body constitutions and character, Moscow: Gosizdat.Google Scholar
- 6.Sheldon, W. H., and Stevens, S. S., 1942, The varieties of temperament, N. Y.: Harpers.Google Scholar
- 7.Tanner, J. M., 1977, Growth and Human Constitution, In: Human biology, An Introduction to Human Evolution, Variation, Growth and Ecology, 2-nd ed. Oxford: University Press: 366–471.Google Scholar
- 8.Khrisanfova, E. N., 1990, Human Constitution and Biochemical Individuality, Moscow: Moscow State University.Google Scholar
- 9.Kharytonova, L. G., 1991, Types of Adaptation in Sports, Omsk: OGIFK.Google Scholar
- 10.Hamel, P., Simoneau, J. A., Lortie G., et al., 1986, Heredity and muscle adaptation to endurance training Med.Sci.Sports Exerc., 18, 6: 690–696.Google Scholar