Effect of Products of Enhanced Biological Value on the Performance of Athletes
The nutrition of an athlete, as of any person systematically performing physical exercise, is considered to be an important factor influencing the organism’s metabolic adaptation to physical and nervous-psychical loads (Rogozkin et al, 1985; Williams, 1991). Nutritional factors can actively influence metabolic processes and increase physical efficiency; they can also speed up or slow down the processes of recovery in the period of rest after training and competition (Berlutti, 1991).
KeywordsPhysical Culture Boehringer Mannheim GmbH Meal Bread Serum Cholesterol Content Skeletal Muscle Weight
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Berlutti, G., Giampetro, M., 1991, Sport a sforze breve; nutrizione e potensiamento muscolare, Scuola dello sport. 21:7–12.Google Scholar
- Boehringer-Mannheim GmbH, 1985, Reflotron zur quontitativen Besimmung von Parametern der klinischen Chemia.Google Scholar
- Korovnikov, K. A., Letshyk, Y. D., 1989, Nutrition and the sports working capacity, Theory and practice of physical culture, 11:9–12.Google Scholar
- Pokrovsky, A. A., 1969, Biochemical methods in clinic, Moscow, Medicine, 367.Google Scholar
- Rogozkin, V. A., 1976, The role of low molecular weight compounds in the regulation of skeletal muscle genom activity during exercise, Med. sci. sports. 8:223–225.Google Scholar
- Rogozkin, V. A., Pshendin, A. I., Shishina, N. N., 1985, Nutrition of athletes, Moscow, Physculture and Sport, 198.Google Scholar
- Rogozkin, V. A., Pshendin, A. I., 1989, The utilization of high biological value products for nutrition of athletes, Theory and practice of physical culture, 11:13–15.Google Scholar
- Scurihin, I. M., 1984, Chemical composition of food productes, Moscow, Agropromisdat. 1:1–223.Google Scholar
- Volkov, N. I., Jaruzni, N.I., 1984, The limit factors of athletes performance, Moscow, Physcultura and Sport, 52–56.Google Scholar
- Williams, C., 1991, Foods, Nutrition and Sports performance, London.Google Scholar