Synthesis of Control Systems Under Uncertainty Conditions (Game Theory)
For controlled plants, subjected to uncontrolled constrained (by specified a priori estimates) disturbances, whose precise parameter values are unknown and for which only their a priori estimates are specified in the form of their belonging to convex sets the minimax problem of cotrol synthesis is formulated. To improve the quality of control the adaptive approach to the solution of a control problem is used. By virtue of the adopted assumptions about the character of uncontrolled disturbances the identifcation procedure used for constructing the adaptive control system generates a sequence of guaranteed estimates of the vector of parameters in the form of its belonging to convex sets. The efficiency of the obtained control system is illustrated by the results of digital simulation.
KeywordsGame Theory Synthesis Problem Minimax Problem Game Problem Guarantee Estimate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Krasovski N.N. Game problems about rendezvous of motions. Nauka, Moscow, 1970.Google Scholar
- Kurzhanski A.B. Control and observation under conditions of uncertainty. Nauka, Moscow, 1977. 168Google Scholar
- Chernous’ko F.L., Melikjan A.A. Game problems of control and search. Nauka, Moscow, 1973.Google Scholar
- Kuntzevich V.M., Lychak M.M. Synthesis of optimal and adaptive control systems. Game approach. Naukova dumka, Kiev, 1985.Google Scholar
- Fomin, V.N., Fradkov A.L., Yakubovich V.A. Adaptive dynamic object control. Nauka, Moscow, 1981.Google Scholar
- Fomin V.N. Methods of control of linear discrete objects. Leningrad University Publishing House, 1985.Google Scholar
- Chernous’ko F.L. Estimation of phase state of dynamic systems. Method of ellipsoids. Nauka, Moscow, 1988.Google Scholar
- Kurzhanski A.B. Identification theory of guaranteed estimates. Working Paper IIASA, Austria, 1989.Google Scholar
- Kuntzevich V.M., Lychak M.M., Nikitenko A.S. (1988a) Obtaining the estimate in the form of sets in parametric identification problem. 8th IFAC/IFORS Symposium Beijing, China, August 27–31, 1988, pp. 1237–1241.Google Scholar