Nutritional Considerations of Lecithin Administration
Part of the Advances in Behavioral Biology book series (ABBI, volume 33)
The aim of this presentation is to evaluate the significance of Lecithin-Choline as NUTRIENTS in our diet.
KeywordsFolic Acid Recommend Dietary Allowance Dietary Allowance Choline Intake Recommended Daily Allowance
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Åkesson, B. and Nilsson, A., 1987, This Book.Google Scholar
- Bhuteni, V., Sharma, Y.K. and U.K. Misra, 1986: Vitamin A and Phospholipid Methylation in various Organs of Rats. Nutr.Rep. Intern. 34: 129.Google Scholar
- Cairella, M., Dann Treves, L., Del Balzo, V., Godi, R., Pretaroli, A.R., Scatena, R., and Scherer, R., 1985, Lecithin Consumption in the Western European Diet in F. Paltauf and D. Lekim eds., Lecithin and Health Care, Semmelweis-Verlag, Hoya.Google Scholar
- Feldheim, W., Lausch, G., Schulz, H., and Cummings, P.H., 1986, Effect of Germination on Tocopherol Pattern of the Seeds of Wheat, Lupin, Soya and Sunflower. Nutrition 10: 21.Google Scholar
- Lang, K., 1973, Biochemie der Ernährung, Steinkopff-Verlag, Darmstadt.Google Scholar
- National Academy of Sciences, 1974, Recommended Dietary Allowances, Washington, D.C.Google Scholar
- Wurtman, J.J., 1979, Sources of Choline and Lecithin in the Diet, Nutrition and the Brain, A. Barbeau, J.H. Growdon and R.J. Wurtman, eds. Raven Press, New York.Google Scholar
- Zeisel, S.H., 1985, in Lecithin in Health and Disease, B.F. Szuhaj and G.R. List, eds., Am. Oil Chem. Soc.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1987