Identification and Adaptive Control of Linear Stochastic Systems
We provide an account of some of the recent progress on identification and adaptive control of linear stochastic systems. This complements a recent survey .
KeywordsAdaptive Control Instrumental Variable Strong Consistency Linear Stochastic System Stochastic Gradient Algorithm
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- L. Ljung, “Consistency of the Least Squares Identification Method,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. AC-21, pp. 779–781, 1976.Google Scholar
- V. Solo, “Adaptive Spectral Factorization,” Preprint, 1984.Google Scholar
- V. Solo, “The Convergence of AML,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. AC-24, pp. 958–963, 1979.Google Scholar
- L. Ljung, “Analysis of Recursive Stochastic Algorithms,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. AC-22, pp. 551–575, 1977.Google Scholar
- L. Ljung, “On Positive Real Transfer Functions and the Convergence of Some Recursive Schemes,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. AC-22, pp. 539–551, 1977.Google Scholar
- H. Kushner and D. Clark, “Stochastic Approximation for Constrained and Unconstrained Systems,” Appl. Math. Sci., vol. 26, 1978.Google Scholar
- A. Becker, P.R. Kumar and C.Z. Wei, “Adaptive Control with the Stochastic Approximation Algorithm: Geometry and Convergence,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. AC-30, pp. 330–338, 1985.Google Scholar
- P.R. Kumar and L. Praly, “Self-tuning and Convergence of Parameter Estimates in Minimum Variance Tracking and Linear Model Following,” University of Illinois, April 1985.Google Scholar
- U. Shaked and P.R. Kumar, “Minimum Variance Control of Multivariable ARMAX Systems,” to appear in SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization.Google Scholar
- W. Lin, P.R. Kumar and T.I. Seidman, “Will the Self-tuning Approach Work for General Cost Criteria?” University of Maryland Baltimore County, 1983, to appear in Systems and Control Letters.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1986