Technological Implications of Startup and Current Transients on the Design of Electromechanical Components
Part of the Ettore Majorana International Science Series book series (EMISS)
The transient phases are of paramount importance in the design and operation of a fusion reactor.
KeywordsVacuum Vessel Plasma Boundary Toroidal Field Loop Voltage Tritium Breeding Ratio
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F.F. Casali, N. Mitchell, E. Salpietro, A. Suppan, U. Buzzi and P. Gritzmann, NET System Integration, 13th Symposium on Fusion Technology, Varese (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.F. Engelmann, Start-Up and Operation Scenario of NET, in these Proceedings.Google Scholar
- 3.BBC Study Contract NET/84–703.Google Scholar
- 4.KfK Proposal Task M4.Google Scholar
- 5.KfK Study Contract NET/144–83–11.Google Scholar
- 6.Sultan Group Study Contracts NET/145.146.147–83–11.Google Scholar
- 7.R. Albanese, E. Coccorese, E. Salpietro, R. Martone, G. Ambrosino, G. Celentano and F. Garofalo, NET Vertical Stability, 13th Symposium on Fusion Technology, Varese (1984).Google Scholar
- 8.G. Ambrosino, G. Celentano, E. Coccorese and F. Garofalo, Computer Based Design Technique of Controllers for the Plasma Vertical Stabilisation, 13th Symposium on Fusion Technology, Varese (1984).Google Scholar
- 9.FOM Study Contract NET/165–84–7.Google Scholar
- 10.G. Vieider, W. Daenner and B. Haferkamp, Design Concepts for NET First Wall and Blankets, 13th Symposium on Fusion Technology, Varese (1984).Google Scholar
- 11.M. Biggio et al., JRC Ispra Technical note No. I.05.B1.84.34. PER810/84.Google Scholar
- 12.M.F.A. Harrison, The Impact of Impurity Control upon Startup and Transformer Recharging, in these Proceedings.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1986