Multifactor Prevention of Ischemic Heart Disease (A Cooperative Survey)
Prevention of ischemic heart disease and control of arterial hypertension is a most important task of health care in the USSR, since the implementation of this task is sure to result in decreasing morbidity and mortality. A lot has been done to the effect for the past years in this country, but there still exists a number of theoretical and practical problems, which are presently being worked at.
KeywordsIschemic Heart Disease Arterial Hypertension Scientific Research Institute Excess Body Weight Diastolic Arterial Pressure
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. V. Chazova, I. S. Glazunov, A. M. Shishova, S. P. Oleinikov, M. B. Balavadze et al. The results of the cardiological survey of men in one of the precincts of a district outpatient clinic in Moscow. Ther. Arc., N 9, p.31–33.(1977)Google Scholar
- 2.S. P. Oleinikov, E. S. Glazunov, L. V. Chazova, V. J. Lisitsyn, A. M. Shishova et al. Smoking and IHD prevention. Cor. et vasa, N 2, p.81–88. (1979)Google Scholar
- 3.I. S. Glazunov, L. V. Chazova, A. V. Baubinene, R. Prokhorskas, et al. Multifactorial IHD prevention program (the data of the cooperative survey in Moscow and Kaunas). Kardiologija, N 7, p.31–34. (1980)Google Scholar
- 4.L. V. Chazova, M. B. Balavadze, I. S. Glazunov, S. P. Oleinikov, A. M. Shishova, A. D. Deev. Preventive examination of 40–59 year old men in one of the Moscow districts. Kardiologija, N 2, p.79–83. (1981)Google Scholar
- 5.S. P. Oleinikov, I. S. Glazunov, L. V. Chazova Smoking habits in different male and female age groups. Ther.Acc., N 2, P.111–115. (1981)Google Scholar
- 6.L. V. Chazova, M. B. Balavadze, I. S. Glazunov, N. J. Mordâshova, I. M. Trincher, Zh.P. Pryakhina The application of standard WHO questionnaire to detect angina pectoris at mass population screening Ther.Acc., N 5, p.33–38 (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.Z. I. Yanushkevicius Control of ischemic heart disease in Lithuanian SSR. Kardiologija, N 9, p.5–9. (1981)Google Scholar
- 8.A. V. Baubinene, S. B. Domarkene, J. Klumbene, Ja. Kuprenite, I. Misyavichene et al. Experimental preventive and prospective epidemiological studies of ischemic heart disease in Kaunas. Kardiologija, N 9, p.75–80. (1981)Google Scholar
- 9.A. M. Shishova, L. V. Chazova, I. S. Glazunov The results of a 2-year treatment of AH patients under conditions of an outpatient clinic. USSR Cardiology Research Center Bul., N 1, p.79–83. (1982)Google Scholar
- 10.V. L. Gromov, S. S. Dobo, L. V. Chazova The proportion of major risk factors and physical load tolerance in healthy subjects and IHD patients. Ther.Acc., N 5, p.32–36. (1982)Google Scholar
- 11.WHO. Myocardial Infarction Community Registers, Copenhagen, p.157–160. (1976)Google Scholar
- 12.G. A. Rose, H. Blackburn Cardiovascular Survey Methods. Geneva, (1968)Google Scholar