Principles of Titanium Alloys Complex Alloying
Complex alloying is one of the most promising ways to create a high strength structural state and increase the mechanical properties of titanium alloys.
KeywordsTitanium Alloy Weld Joint VT23 Alloy Multicomponent Alloy Complex Alloy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Khorev, A. I., Glazunov, S. G. and Mukhina, L. G., Mechanical Properties of Ti-Al-Cr and Ti-Al-Cr-Mo Alloys System. “Metallovedenie i Termichesckaya Obrabotcka Metallov,” 1971, No. 3, 28–34.Google Scholar
- 2.Khorev, A. I., Mechanical Properties of Titanium with Isomorphous Beta-stabilizing Elements. “Metallovedenie i Termichesckaya Obrabotcka Metallov,” 1972, No. 5, 13–18.Google Scholar
- 3.Khorev, A. I. and Mukhina, L. G., Heat Treatment and Mechanical Properties of Ti-Al-Fe and Ti-Al-Cr-Fe Alloys Systems. “Metallovednie i Termichesckaya Obrabotcka Metallov,” 1973, No. 9, 57–60.Google Scholar
- 4.Khorev, A. I., Complex Alloying of Titanium Alloys. “Metallovedenie i Termichesckaya Obrabotcka Metallov,” 1975, No. 8, 58–63.Google Scholar
- 5.Khorev, A. I., Effect of Eutectoid Forming Beta-Stabilizing Elements on Mechanical Properties of Titanium Alloys Welded Joints. “Svarochnoe proisvodstvo,” 1971, No. 2, 3–5.Google Scholar
- 6.Khorev, A. I., Effect of Alloying Elements on Mechanical Properties of Welded Joints of Ti-Al-Cr and Ti-Al-Cr-Mo Alloys Systems. “Svarochnoe proisvodstvo,” 1970, No. 8, 29–32.Google Scholar
- 7.Khorev, A. I. and Gruzdeva, L. A., Strength Properties of Welded Joints of Titanium Alloys Containing Isomorphous Beta-Stabilizing Elements. “Svarochnoe proisvodstvo,” 1971, No. 8, 37–40.Google Scholar
- 8.Khorev, A. I., Basic Principles of Developing High Strength Weldable Titanium Alloys. “Svarochnoe proisvodstvo,” 1965, No. 10, 4–7.Google Scholar
- 9.Khorev, A. I., Gruzdeva, L. A. and Titarenko, I. I., Effect of Alloying and Heat Treatment on Mechanical Properties of Titanium Alloys Welded Joints. “Svarochnoe proisvodstvo,” 1969, No. 6, 27–29.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1982