Fluctuations and Nonlinear Wave Processes in a Plasma
Electromagnetic fluctuations in a nonequilibrium plasma are investigated taking into account nonlinear wave interactions. The spectral distribution of stationary field fluctuations is determined and the possibility of induced fluctuation enhancement by external fields is shown. The scattering and transformation of waves and radiation in nonequilibrium plasmas are studied on the basis of a generalized kinetic equation allowing for interaction between waves and fluctuation fields in plasmas.
KeywordsSpectral Distribution Pair Correlation Function Fluctuation Field Nonequilibrium Plasma Generalize Kinetic Equation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. G. Sitenko. Electromagnetic Fluctuations in Plasma. Academic Press, New York, 1967.Google Scholar
- 3.A. G. Sitenko. Plasma Physics (USSR) 1, 45, 1975.Google Scholar
- 4.A. G. Sitenko, O. D. Kocherga. Preprint 1TP®76–10P, Kiev, 1976 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 5.B. B. Kadomtsev, Plasma Turbulence. ACE-Press, New York, 1965.Google Scholar
- 6.L. M. Gorbunov, V. V. Pustovalov, V. P. Silin, JETP 47, 1437, 1964 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 8.A. I. Akheizer, G. Ja. Liubarsky. R.ports of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, 8, 193, 1951; R. V. Polovin. JETP 31, 354, 1956 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 11.R. C. Davidson. Methods in Nonlinear Plasma Theory. Academic Press, New York, 1972Google Scholar
- 12.R. Z. Sagdeev, A. A. Galeev. Nonlinear Plasma Theory. Benjamin, New York, 1969.Google Scholar
- 13.V. N. Tsytovich. Turbulent Plasma Theory. Atomizdat, Moscow, 1971 (in Russian).Google Scholar