On Projections of Spinor Spaces onto Minkowski Space
The problem of projecting spinor spaces on Minkowski space is rather old. The first formula of this type isprojecting the two-dirensional complex spinor space C2 onto the light cone in M4. One can consider (1.1) also as a projection on E3. These projection are consistent with the group in the sense that SU(2) transformations of the ξa induce SO(3) transformations of xl, x2, x3 and leave x0 invariant. Transformations of SL(2,C) induce SO(3.1) transformations of xμ.
KeywordsHilbert Space Minkowski Space Light Cone Spinor Space Internal Symmetry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- N. Ja. Vilenkin, Special functions and the theory of group representtations, Translation of mathematical monographs Vol. 22, American Mathematical Society, 1968.Google Scholar
- J. Rzewuski, Acta Phys. Polon. 18:549 (1959);Google Scholar
- J. Mozrzymas, J.Rzewuski, Bull. Acad. Polon. Sci. Cl. III. 9: 225 (1961).Google Scholar
- R. Penrose, Ann. Phys. 10:171 (1960).Google Scholar
- L. P. Hughstrone, Twistors and particles in Lecture Notes in Physics, Vol. 97, Springer, 1979.Google Scholar
- J. Rzewuski, Reports on Math. Phys.Google Scholar
- A. Crumeyrolle, Reports on Math. Phys.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1986