Recent Results from the CDF Experiment at the Tevatron Proton-Antiproton Collider
Recent results from the CDF experiment are described. The Standard Model gives a good description of jet production, and W/Z production and decay. There is no evidence yet for the top quark, for fourth generation quarks, or for deviations from the Standard Model ascribable to quark substructure, supersymmetric particles, or heavy additional W-like or Z-like bosons. Limits are given where applicable. A search for a light Higgs Boson is also described.
KeywordsHiggs Boson Light Higgs Boson Standard Model Expectation Standard Model Process Tevatron Collider
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. Huth (CDF Collab.), Proc. of the SSC Workshop on Calorimetery for the SSC, Tuscaloosa, Alabama, March 1989; Fermilab-Conf-89/117-E.Google Scholar
- D. Duke and J. Owens, Phys. Rev. D27 (1984)508.Google Scholar
- M. Althoff et al. (TASSO Collab.) Z. Phys. C22 (1984)307.Google Scholar
- F. Berends et al., Z. Phys. C27 (1985) 155Google Scholar
- F. Berends and R. Kleiss, Z. Phys. C27 (1985) 365Google Scholar
- Also used were calculations by B. Marchesini and B. Webber, Nucl. Phys. B310 (1988) 461Google Scholar
- G. Bonvicini and L. Trentadue, UM-HE-88–36.Google Scholar
- S. Geer and W. J. Stirling, Phys. Lett. 152B (1985) 373.Google Scholar
- F. Abe et al. (CDF Collab.), in preparation.Google Scholar
- S. Geer, UA1 technical note UA1 TN 88–29(1988), unpublished.Google Scholar