Models for Scattering and Vertical Transport in Microstructures and Superlattices
Part of the NATO ASI Series book series (NSSB, volume 189)
Novel techniques for solving hot carrier transport problems are presented. These techniques are combined with calculations of scattering rates in superlattices to discuss vertical transport.
KeywordsWave Packet Boltzmann Equation Vertical Transport Quantum Transport Bloch Oscillation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (3).D. C. Herbert, J. H. Jefferson, M. J. Kirton (1985) Physica 134B, 82.Google Scholar
- (6).D. C. Herbert, J. H. Jefferson, M. Gell (1987) Proc Int Symposium on GaAs and related compounds. To be published.Google Scholar
- (8).Semiconductor device modelling’ Proceedings of the 1987 short course on semiconductor device modelling and applications. Edited by C. M. Snowdon and M AQ—Mudares.Google Scholar
- (9).L. Reggiani (1985) Physica 134 B/C, 123.Google Scholar
- (10).A. A. Abrikosov, L. P. Gorkov and I. E. Dzyaloshinski, 1963, ‘Methods of quantum field theory in statistical physics’ published Prentice—Hall.Google Scholar
- (11).D. L. Rhode (1972) Phys. Rev B 2, 1012.Google Scholar
- (14).W. Fawcett (1973) ‘Electrons in crystalline solids’ ( Vienna: IAEA ) 531.Google Scholar
© Plenum Press, New York 1989