Part of the NATO ASI Series book series (NSSB)
Calculation of Defect Processes at High Temperature
In the past most calculations on defects have been of defect energies. The problem of defect entropies (except for the configurational terms; see the lecture of Corish in this volume) has been ignored.
KeywordsInternal Energy Defect Process Vacancy Migration Schottky Defect Crystal Potential Energy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.J. H. Harding (1985) Phys.Rev.B. in press.Google Scholar
- 7.P. W. M. Jacobs and S. H. Ong (1976)J.de Physique(Colloque)C7 331.Google Scholar
- R. W. Ure (1957) J.Chem.Phys. 26 1363Google Scholar
- 11.J. Oberschmidt and D. Lazarus (1980) Phys.Rev. 821 5823Google Scholar
- 12.P. Varotsos and K. Alexopoulos (1977) J.Phys.Chem. 801. 38 997.Google Scholar
- 13.C. H. Bennett (1975) in °Diffusionin Solids: Recent Developments’J.J. Burton and A.S. Nowick ( New York, Academic).Google Scholar
- 14.G. Jacucci, M. Toller, G. Delorenzi and C. P. Flynn (1984)Mat,Sci Forum 1 187Google Scholar
- 15.M. J. Gillan, J. H. Harding and R-J Tarento (1985) Harwell Report No. AERE-M. 3494.Google Scholar
- 16.M. J. L. Sangster and A. M. Stoneham (1984) J.Phys. C17 6093Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1986