Two-Phase (Liquid-Vapor), Mass-Limiting Flow with Hydrogen and Nitrogen
The purpose of this paper is to present experimental data for two-phase, mass-limiting or choking flow of hydrogen and nitrogen and to compare these data with results from analytical equations which have been previously recorded .
KeywordsFlow Data Critical Mass Choke Flow Quality Flow Metastable Model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. V. Smith, in: Advances in Cryogenic Engineering, Vol. 8, Plenum Press, New York (1963), p. 363.Google Scholar
- 2.J. A. Brennan, D. K. Edmonds, and R. V. Smith, NBS Tech. Note No. 359 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.J. E. Graver and R. W. Moniten, “Metastable Critical Flow of Steam-Water Mixtures,” presented at AIChE Ann. Mtg., Detroit, Mich. (Dec. 1966).Google Scholar
- 4.R. C. Martinelii and D. B. Nelson, Trans. ASME 70 : 695 (1948).Google Scholar
- 5.F. W. Bonnet, in: Advances in Cryogenic Engineering, Vol. 12, Plenum Press, New York (1966), p. 427.Google Scholar