Enzymes Metabolizing Phospholipids: From Infancy to Middle Age
To dispel any misconceptions, the middle age refers to the enzymes and not myself. For it must be that research on lipid enzymology has reached no more than middle age and perhaps an early middle age at that. The areas for present prospecting are fairly clearly demarcated but perhaps large new oilfields remain to be discovered.
KeywordsZeta Potential Surface Pressure Phosphatidic Acid Film Pressure Bulk Aqueous Phase
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Hevesy, G. (1948) ‘Radioactive Indicators’ Interscience.Google Scholar
- Deuel, H. J. (1957) Lipids III Interscience.Google Scholar
- Dawson, R.M.C. (1966) Essays in Biochemistry Ed. by G. D. Greville and P. N. Campbell Vol. 2 Academic Press p. 69–115.Google Scholar
- Waite, M., Griffin, H.D. and Franson, R. (1976) In ‘Lysosomes in Biology and Pathology’, Vol. 5 Ed. by J. T. Dingle and R. T. Dean. North Holland, Amsterdam. p. 257–305.Google Scholar
- Dawson, R.M.C. (1969) In ‘Methods in Enzymology’ Vol. 14 Ed. by J. M. Lowenstein. Acad. Press p. 633.Google Scholar
- Op den Kamp, J.A.F., Kauerz, M. Th. and Van Deenen, L.L.M. (1975) Biochim. biophys. Acta 406, 169–177.Google Scholar
- Dawson, R.M.C. and Hauser, H. (1967) Biochim. biophys. Acta 137, 518–524.Google Scholar
- Bangham, A.D. and Dawson, R.M.C. (1962) Biochim. biophys. Acta 59, 103–115.Google Scholar
- Thorne, K.J.I., Oliver, R.C. and Heath, M.F. (1976) Biochim. biophys. Acta 450, 335–341.Google Scholar
- Garrett, R.J.B. and Redman, C.M. (1975) Biochim. biophys. Acta 382, 58–64.Google Scholar
- Lands, W.E.M. and Rome, L.H. (1976) In ‘Prostaglandins Chemical and Biochemical Aspects’ Ed. by S.M.M. Karim, MTP Press Ltd., Lancaster, U.K. p. 87–137.Google Scholar