Quasidifferentiable Functions and Sets
- 138 Downloads
In this Chapter quasidifferentiable and codifferentiable functions and sets are introduced and studied for the general finite dimensional case. The corresponding calculus rules are given and the links to other related nonsmooth analysis notions and optimality conditions are discussed.
KeywordsDirectional Derivative Gauge Function Steep Descent Direction Calculus Rule Exposed Point
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Demyanov, V.F. and Rubinov, A.M. (1985), Quasidifferentiable Calculus, Optimization Software, New York.Google Scholar
- 4.Demyanov, V.F and Rubinov, A.M. (1995), Introduction to Constructive Nonsmooth Analysis, Peter Lang Verlag, Frankfurt a.M. — Bern — New York, 414 p.Google Scholar
- 5.Demyanov, V. and Sutti, C. (1995), Representation of the Clarke subdifferential for a regular subdifferentiable function. Forthcoming.Google Scholar
- 12.Panagiotopoulos, P.D. (1985), Inequality problems in mechanics and applications. Convex and nonconvex energy functions, Birkhauser Verlag, Basel - Boston - Stuttgart. ( Russian translation, MIR Publ., Moscow 1988 ).Google Scholar
- 15.Rubinov, A.M. and Yagubov, A.A. (1986), The space of star-shaped sets and its applications in nonsmooth optimization, Mathematical Programming Study 29, 176–202.Google Scholar