Printed Circuit Boards for Fine Pitch Technology
- 82 Downloads
The term printed circuit board (pcb) is used to describe the substrate that provides the interconnections from one IC package to all the other components and IC packages in the circuit. A substrate is also called, by many, a printed wiring board (pwb), but, this text will use the more common term printed circuit board. The substrate must meet several requirements to fulfill this task.
KeywordsSolder Joint Print Circuit Board Cyanate Ester Fine Pitch Cyanate Ester Resin
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Gray, F. 1990. An Overview of Commercial and Military Packaging. In PC Fab, Jan. and Feb., 1990.Google Scholar
- 2.Hinton, P. The High-Yield Challenge in Laminating MLBS. In Electronic Packaging and Production. Jan., 1990.Google Scholar
- 3.Lynch, L. et. al. Electronic Materials Handbook, Vol. 1. Materials. Park, OH: ASM International.Google Scholar
- 4.Marcoux, P. 1992 SMT/FPT Workmanship Guidelines. Rev. 3.2. Sunnyvale, CA: PPM Associates.Google Scholar
- 5.Murray, J. So Many Solder Masks. In Circuits Manufacturing. Feb., 1990.Google Scholar
- 6.Senese, T. Trends in Electronic Substrate Technology. In Electronic Packaging and Production. Sept., 1990.Google Scholar