The Family of FPT Packages
- 81 Downloads
Fine pitch packages are an essential link in the evolutionary chain. However, the revolutionary proliferation of package types will not hasten their acceptance.
KeywordsPrint Circuit Board Guard Ring Fine Pitch Lead Frame Package Body
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Freeman, M., 1991. Minutes of Meeting No. 2 EIAJ EE-13/EIA JC-11 Package Outlines.Google Scholar
- 2.Hoffman, P. 1988. TAB Implementation and Trends. In Solid State Technology, June, 1988.Google Scholar
- 3.Holzinger, S. 1988. TAB Types and Material Choices. Paper read at Expo SMT ‘88, Sept. 1988, Las Vegas, NV.Google Scholar
- 4.Johnson, B. et. al. 1989. Electronic Materials Handbook, Vol. 1. Materials. Park, OH: ASM International.Google Scholar
- 5.Kiehna, L. 1991. The Financial Impact of the SMT Process. In Surface Mount Technology, July, 1991: 46–47.Google Scholar
- 6.Mangin, C.-H. 1989. Surface Mount Changes Shop Floor Economics. In Electronic Packaging and Production, Sept. 1989: 112–114.Google Scholar
- 7.Marcoux, P. et. al. 1989. An Introduction to Tape Automated Bonding and Fine Pitch Technology. Lincolnwood, IL: Surface Mount Council, SMC-TR-001.Google Scholar
- 8.McKenna, R. 1989. Surface Mount Device Package Cracking: An Overview. Journal of Surface Mount Technology 2(4): 20–29.Google Scholar
- 9.McShane, M., et. al. 1990. Lead Configuration and Performance for Fine Pitch SMT Reliability. Proceedings of Nepcon West 1990 1: 238–257.Google Scholar
- 10.— 1990. Report on the Reliability and Durability of Signetics Surface Mount Devices. Sunnyvale, CA: Signetics Co.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1992