Biochemical Modulation of Fluoropyrimidines: the “Giscad” Studies
Part of the Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology book series (AEMB, volume 339)
GISCAD was established in July 1990, following the positive experience of the Medical Therapy Group of FONCAD (Italian Task Force against Digestive Tract Cancer).
KeywordsGastric Cancer Colorectal Cancer Folinic Acid Biochemical Modulation Digestive Tract Cancer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R. Labianca, G. Pancera, E. Aitini, S. Barni, A. Beretta, G.D. Beretta, B. Cesana, G. Cornelia, L. Cozzaglio, M. Cristoni, P. Spagnolli, L. Frontini, O. Gottardi, G. Martignoni, R. Scapaticci, F. Smerieri, M. Vinci, A. Zadro, A. Zaniboni, and G. Luporini: “Folinic Acid + 5-Fluorouracil (5FU) Versus Equidose 5FU in Advanced Colorectal Cancer. Phase III Study of GISCAD (Italian Group for the Study of Digestive Tract Cancer”. Ann. Oncol. 2: 673–679 (1991).PubMedGoogle Scholar
- P. Piedbois, M. Buyse, Y. Rustum, D. Machover, C. Erlichman, R.N. Carlson, F. Valone, R. Labianca, J.H. Doroshow and N. Petrelli: “Modulation of Fluorouracil by Leucovorin in Patients with Advanced Colorectal Cancer: Evidence in Terms of Response Rate”. J. Clin. Oncol. 10: 896–903 (1992).Google Scholar
- S. Nadler and P.M. Niernik: “Clinical Update on the Role of Fluorouracil and Recombinant Interferon-alpha 2a in the Treatment of Colorectal Carcinoma”. Semin. Oncol. 17: 16–21 (1990).Google Scholar
- C. Allegra: “Clinical Drug Resistence”. ASCO Editorial Booklet, 197–229 (1990).Google Scholar
- J. Gerstner, M.J. O’Connell, H.S. and H.S. Nieand: “A Prospectively Randomized Clinical Trial Comparing 5FU Combined with Either High or Low Dose Leucovorin for the Treatment of Advanced Colorectal Cancer”. Proc. ASCO 404 (1991).Google Scholar
- G. Pancera, R. Labianca, Y.M. Rustum, M. Clerici and G. Luporini: “Biochemical Modulation of 5-Fluorouracil with 4-hours Infusion of Folinic Acid: A Pilot Study in Advanced Colorectal Cancer”. Proc. ASCO 494 (1991).Google Scholar
- G. Pancera, R. Labianca, S. Samori, G. Mortara, M. Pirovano, G. Giaccon, A.C. Luporini, D. Tabiadon, G. Dallavalle and G. Luporini: “Chemioterapia Locoregionale e Sistemica nelle Metastasi Epatiche da Carcinoma del Colon-Retto”. X Riunione AIOM, Pordenone, 4–7 Novembre (1992).Google Scholar
- D. Machover, X. Grison, E. Goldschmidt, J. Zittoun, J. Plotz and G. Metzger: “Fluorouracil Combined with the Pure (65) Stereoisomer of Folinic Acid in High-dose for Treatment of Patients with Advanced Colorectal Carcinoma: A Phase I-II Study”. J.N.C. I. 5: 321–327, 1992.Google Scholar
- G. Pancera, D. Nitti, D. Civalleri, S. Marsoni, R. Labianca, M. Lise, V. Bachi and G. Luporini: “A Retrospective Analyis of 119 Patients with Resected Metastases from Colorectal Cancer: Is There a Role for Adjuvant Chemotherapy?”. Proc. ASCO 524, 1992.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1993