Electric Field Optimization Problems Using the Boundary Element Method
This paper presents a shape optimization problem based on the boundary element method coupled with optimization techniques. The class of the studied problems is the two-dimensional, homogenous and linear domains, described by Laplace’s equation.
KeywordsVasile Romania Pentech
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Palka. “Synthesis of electrical fields by optimization of the shape of the region boundaries”, IEEE Proceedings, Vol.132 Pt. A. No. 1 (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.D. Micu. Doctoral dissertation, Cluj-Napoca (1993).Google Scholar
- 3.C.A. Brebbia. “The Boundary Element Method for Engineers”, Pentech Press, London (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.C.S. Koh and S.Y. Hahn. “A sensitivity analysis using boundary element method for shape optimization of electromagnetic devices”. IEEE Transaction on Alagnetics, Vol. 28, No. 2 (1992).Google Scholar
- 6.I. Dancea. “Metode de Optimizare” Editora Dacia. Cluj-Napoca (1973).Google Scholar