Kodaira-Spencer Theory of Gravity
We briefly review the topological model on Calabi-Yau 3-fold coupled to gravity. We discuss the Kodaira-Spencer Theory of Gravity which is equivalent to topological B-model on Calabi-Yau 3-fold and may be viewed as the closed string analog of Chern-Simons Theory.
KeywordsModulus Space Topological String Hodge Structure Ghost Number Massless Mode
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- E. Witten, Chern-Simons Gauge Theory as a String Theory, IASSNS-HEP-92/45, hep-th/9207094.Google Scholar
- M. Bershadsky, S. Cecotti, H. Ooguri and C. Vafa Kodaira-Spencer Theory of Gravity and Exact Results for Quantum String Amplitudes, HUTP-93/A025.Google Scholar
- G. Tian, in Essays on Mirror manifolds, ed. by S. T. Yau, International Press, 1992 G. Tian, in Mathematical aspects of String theory, ed. by S. T. Yau, World Scientific, Singapore, 1987.Google Scholar
- G. Tian, private communication.Google Scholar
- B. Zwiebach, Closed String Field Theory: Quantum Action and the B-V Master equation, IASSNS-HEP-92/41, MIT-CTP-2102, hep-th/9206084.Google Scholar
- M. Henneaux, Lectures on the antifield-BRST formalism for gauge theories, Proc. of XXII GIFT Meeting.Google Scholar
- E. Witten, Quantum Background Independence in String Theory.Google Scholar