The Cantorian Gravity Coupling Constant is αgs(max) = 1/26.18033989
Recent research has shown that the fine structure constant αo is a global quantity which does not depend on the details of any particular physical theory but may be determined directly from the global topological structure of ε(∞) which is assumed to be identical to our actual quantum ”micro” space time.
KeywordsQuantum Gravity Hausdorff Dimension Planck Scale Grand Unify Theory Heterotic String Theory
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. Nakahara, “Geometry, Topology and Physics”, IOP, Bristol, 1998.Google Scholar
- L. Nottale, “Fractal spacetime and Microphysics”, World Scientific, 1993.Google Scholar
- H.M. Georgi, “Grand Unified Theories”, in “The New Physics”, Ed. P. Davies, Cambridge, 1989, p.425.Google Scholar
- S. Weinberg, “The Quantum Theory of Fields”, Cambridge, 2000.Google Scholar
- G. Nicolis and I. Prigogine, “Self-organization in Nonequilibrium Systems”, Wiley, New York, 1977.Google Scholar
- B.G. Sidharth, “The Chaotic Universe”, Nova Science Publishers, New York, In press.Google Scholar