The Cantorian Gravity Coupling Constant is αgs(max) = 1/26.18033989
Recent research has shown that the fine structure constant αo is a global quantity which does not depend on the details of any particular physical theory but may be determined directly from the global topological structure of ε(∞) which is assumed to be identical to our actual quantum ”micro” space time.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. Nakahara, “Geometry, Topology and Physics”, IOP, Bristol, 1998.Google Scholar
- L. Nottale, “Fractal spacetime and Microphysics”, World Scientific, 1993.Google Scholar
- H.M. Georgi, “Grand Unified Theories”, in “The New Physics”, Ed. P. Davies, Cambridge, 1989, p.425.Google Scholar
- S. Weinberg, “The Quantum Theory of Fields”, Cambridge, 2000.Google Scholar
- G. Nicolis and I. Prigogine, “Self-organization in Nonequilibrium Systems”, Wiley, New York, 1977.Google Scholar
- B.G. Sidharth, “The Chaotic Universe”, Nova Science Publishers, New York, In press.Google Scholar