Wide Range Achievement Test 3 (wrat3)
The Wide Range Achievement Test 3 (wrat3) is the most recent edition in a series of instruments which measure codes necessary to learn the basic skills of reading, spelling, and arithmetic. These codes—reading decoding, written encoding, and math computation—are fundamental building blocks of academic achievement, and the assessment of these skills is a vital component of psychological evaluations conducted in clinical and school settings. The wrat3 and its predecessors, the Wide Range Achievement Test (wrat) and the Wide Range Achievement Test-Revised (wrat-r), have been among the most widely used instruments of psychological measurement for over forty years. As but one example, the wrat tests have been used extensively in the investigation of learning disabilities and neurological impairments in children and adults.
KeywordsAttenuation Peri Tate Fishing Dial
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- CTB Macmillian/McGraw-Hill. (1988). California Achievement Tests, Form E. Monterey, CA: Author.Google Scholar
- CTB Macmillian/McGraw-Hill. (1989). Comprehensive tests of basic skills-fourth edition. Monterey, CA: Author.Google Scholar
- Gardener, E. F., Madden, R., Rudman, H. C., Karlsen, B., Merwin, J. C., Callis, R., & Collins, C. S. (1987). Stanford Achievement Test, Seventh Edition Plus. San Antonio, TX: The Psychological Corporation.Google Scholar
- Jastek, J., & Jastek, S. (1965, 1976, & 1978). Wide Range Achievement Test. Wilmington, DE: Jastek Associates, Inc.Google Scholar
- Jastek, J., & Wilkinson, G. S. (1984). Wide Range Achievement Test-Revised. Wilmington, DE: Jastek Associates, Inc.Google Scholar
- Kaufman, A. S., & Kaufman, N. L. (1994). The Functional Academic Skills Test. Circle Pines, MN: American Guidance Service, Inc.Google Scholar
- Sparrow, S. S., Balla, D. A., & Cicchetti, D. V. (1984). Vine land Adaptive Behavior Scales, interview edition, survey form. Circle Pines, MN: American Guidance Services, Inc.Google Scholar
- Wechsler, D. (1981). Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale-Revised. New York: Psychological Corporation.Google Scholar
- Wechsler, D. (1991). Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children-Third Edition: manual. San Antonio, TX: Psychological Corporation.Google Scholar
- Wilkinson, G. S. (1993). Wide Range Achievement Test 3. Wilmington, DE: Wide Range, Inc.Google Scholar
- Woodcock, R. W., McGrew, K. S., & Werder, J. K. (1994). Woodcock-McGrew-Werder Mini-Battery of Achievement. Chicago: Riverside.Google Scholar