Dissimilarity of clinical signs with parameters characterizing immune system
At present the wide use of quantitative flow cytometry for determination of population and subpopulation composition of lymphocytes (CD markers) in clinical practice has become the main tool for verification of immunodeficiency (ID) diagnosis. As a rule, the practice of the majority of clinical diagnostic laboratories includes the usage of so called “shorten” panel of monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) for the following CD markers (cell types, identified by mAbs, are shown in parentheses): CD3 (T cells), CD4 (T helpers), CD8 (cytotoxic T lymphocytes), CD 19/CD72 (B cells), CD 16 (NK cells), CD 14 (monocytes/macrophages).
KeywordsImmune Status Pulmonary Tuberculosis Uveal Melanoma Chronic Prostatitis Chronic Tonsillitis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ivanenko T.V., Suchkov C.V., Nazarova L.O. et al., 1999, Diagnostic determination of surface lymphocyte antigens in patients with uveal melanomas and recurrent uveitis.Russian J Immunology4: (Supp1.1) 185 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 2.Markina M.L., Chergeshtov Yu.I., Salmasi Zh.M. et al., 1999, Development of immunodepression in inflammatory processes of maxillofacial area.Russian J. Immunology4: (Supp1.1) 194 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 3.Novikova L.M., Starostina N.M., Shirinsky V.S., 1999, Application of immunocorrection preparations in patients with chronic bronchitis.Russian J Immunology4: (Supp1.1) 243 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 4.Ostanin A.A., Khonina N.A., Norkin M.N. et al., 2000, T cell functional disturbances in patients with pulmonary tuberculosis.Russian J Immunology5: 53–62.Google Scholar
- 5.Ivanov O.L., Lomonosov K.M., Stenina M.A., 1998, Estimation of immune status in patients with early syphilis and its prognostic importance for negativation of serological reactions.Russian J Dermatological and Venereal Diseases6: 47–51. (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 6.Zavarzin A.A., 1999, Therapy of chronic recurrent prostatitis with its course at the background of immunodeficiency.Russian J Immunology4: (Supp1.1) 193. (in Russian)Google Scholar