relative time period: Follows the Late Andean Hunting-Collecting tradition and precedes the Early Coastal Andean Formative tradition.
KeywordsWild Food Projectile Point Archaic Late Andean Civilization Sociopolitical Organization
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Burger, Richard (1992). Chavin and the Origins of Andean Civilization. London: Thames and Hudson.Google Scholar
- Lumbreras, Luis G. (1972). The Peoples and Cultures of Ancient Peru. Washington, D.C.: Smithsonian Institution Press.Google Scholar
- Moseley, Michael E. (1975). The Maritime Foundations of Andean Civilization. Menlo Park: Cummings.Google Scholar
- Moseley, Michael E. (1992). The Incas and Their Ancestors: The Archaeology of Peru. New York: Thames and Hudson.Google Scholar
- Pineda, Rosa Fung (1988). “The Late Preceramic and Initial Period.” In Peruvian Prehistory, ed. R. W. Keatinge. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 67–96.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2001