Hilbert Spaces with Reproducing Kernels and Coherent States
Part of the Theoretical and Mathematical Physics book series (TMP)
This chapter is again purely mathematical. The central theme is the concept of reproducing kernel Hilbert spaces and the attending measure problems, which are then used as a tool for constructing CS.
KeywordsHilbert Space Measurable Field Orthonormal Basis Coherent State Positive Operator
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- [Ali07]S.T. Ali, M. Engliš, Berezin-Toeplitz quantization over matrix domains, in Contributions in Mathematical Physics – A tribute to Gérard Emch, Ed. by S.T. Ali, K.B. Sinha (Hindustan Book Agency, New Delhi, India, 2007)Google Scholar
- [Arn95]A. Arnéodo, F. Argoul, E. Bacry, J. Elezgaray, J.F. Muzy, Ondelettes, multifractales et turbulences – De l’ADN aux croissances cristallines (Diderot, Paris, 1995)Google Scholar
- A. Cerioni, L. Genovese, I. Duchemin, Th. Deutsch, Accurate complex scaling of three dimensional numerical potentials. Preprint (2013); arXiv:1303.6439v2Google Scholar
- F.H. Szafraniec, The reproducing kernel Hilbert space and its multiplication operators, in Complex Analysis and Related Topics, ed. by E. Ramirez de Arellano et al. Operator Theory: Advances and Applications, vol. 114 (Birkhäuser, Basel, 2000), pp. 254–263Google Scholar
- F.H. Szafraniec, Multipliers in the reproducing kernel Hilbert space, subnormality and noncommutative complex analysis, in Reproducing Kernel Spaces and Applications, ed. by D. Alpay. Operator Theory: Advances and Applications, vol. 143 (Birkhäuser, Basel, 2003), pp. 313–331Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014