Commentary. Current State and Future Challenges of the IFRS: Some Thoughts
My first words are to congratulate and thank Roberto, Stuart, and Joshua for bringing this most interesting and timely book on Accounting Regulation into the public domain.
KeywordsAccounting Standard International Financial Reporting Standard International Account Standard Accounting Regulation International Financial Reporting Standard Adoption
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Danjou, P. (2013). An update on international financial reporting standards (IFRS). 1 Feb, Available at: http://www.ifrs.org/Features/Pages/An-Update-on-IFRSs-by-Philippe-Danjou.aspx
- Giner, B., & Arce, M. (2013). National standard-setters’ lobbying: An analysis of its role in the IFRS 2 due process. In: R. Di Pietra, S. McLeay, J. Ronen (Eds.), Accounting regulation (pp. 311–332).Google Scholar
- Hail, L., Leuz, C., & Wysocki, P. (2010). Global accounting convergence and the potential adoption of IFRS by the U.S. (Part I): conceptual underpinnings and economic analysis. Accounting Horizons, 24(3), 355–394.Google Scholar
- IFRSF (International Financial Reporting Standards Foundation). (2010). Constitution. London: IFRSF.Google Scholar
- Tarca, A. (2012). The case for global accounting standards: Arguments and evidence. Available at: http://www.ifrs.org/search/Pages/Results.aspx?k=tarca
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014