Research and Implementation of Massive Data Atlas Visual Strategy
In order to solve the display problem with massive data atlas, researchers propose five kinds of visualization strategy to improve the display efficiency in this paper. By using the strategy of establishing the atlas map frame index, hierarchical visualization, real-time dynamic projection, double buffering + multi-threading data dynamic annotation, local cache based on spatial data mining visualization, researchers basically solve the problems existing in the process of multi-source heterogeneous mass data atlas display. The strategy has achieved on the MapGIS K9-based platform and successfully applied to the basis of the outcome of mapping system of the national fundamental geographic information center. Researchers found that the display strategy is significantly more efficient than traditional visualization strategy. Thus, the effectiveness and accuracy of the algorithm are verified.
KeywordsMassive data Atlas Visualization strategy
This research was supported by the National Science and Technology Support Program, China (No.2012BAB11B05) and by the Research Center for GIS Software and Application Engineering, Ministry of Education Program, China University of Geosciences, Wuhan (No.20111113; No.20111114). Peng Wang and Shunping Zhou thank the great efforts they have paid.
- 1.Zhou, S.P., Wang, P.: The Integration of Multi-source Heterogeneous Data Based on Middle-ware, ICISE (2009)Google Scholar
- 2.Fang, F., Wang, P.: The Algorithm and Realization of Vector-Data Attenuation-Junction of Arbitrary Scope, ESIAT (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Song, G.F., Zhong, E.S., et al.: A study on seamless integration of multi-sources spatial-data (sims). Prog. Geogr. 19, 110–115 (2000)Google Scholar
- 5.Huang, Z.Q., Feng, X.Z.: The research of spatial heterogenous data source integration of GIS. J. Image Grap. 9, 904–907(2004) Google Scholar
- 6.Wu, X.C.: Design and Implementation of Geographic Information System. Publishing House of Electronics Industry, Wuhan (2002)Google Scholar
- 7.Wu, X.C.: Application Software development of Geographic Information System. Publishing House of China University of Geoscience, Wuhan (2001)Google Scholar