p-Adic Hecke L-Functions and Their μ-Invariants
Part of the Springer Monographs in Mathematics book series (SMM)
We first recall the construction of p-adic Hecke L-functions. We follow Katz [K2] and [HT2], which covers general CM fields also.
KeywordsPrime Ideal Eisenstein Series Integral Ideal Prime Element Ideal Class
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- [EDM]G. Shimura, Elementary Dirichlet Series and Modular Forms. Springer Monographs in Mathematics (Springer, New York, 2007)Google Scholar
- [IEC]E. de Shalit, Iwasawa Theory of Elliptic Curves with Complex Multiplication. p-Adic L Functions. Perspectives in Mathematics, vol. 3 (Academic Press, Boston, 1987)Google Scholar
- [LFE]H. Hida, Elementary Theory of L-Functions and Eisenstein Series. London Mathematical Society Student Texts, vol. 26 (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1993)Google Scholar
- [BuH]A. Burungale, M.-L. Hsieh, The vanishing of the \(\mu\)-invariant of p-adic Hecke L-functions for CM fields. Int. Math. Res. Not. (2012): rns019. doi:10.1093/imrn/rns019Google Scholar
- [CzS]P. Colmez, L. Schneps, p-Adic interpolation of special values of Hecke L-functions. Compos. Math. 82, 143–187 (1992)Google Scholar
- [HT1]H. Hida, J. Tilouine, Anticyclotomic Katz p-adic L-functions and congruence modules. Ann. Sci. Éc. Norm. Sup. 4th series 26, 189–259 (1993)Google Scholar
- [Hs2]M.-L. Hsieh, On the \(\mu\)-invariant of anticyclotomic p-adic L-functions for CM fields. J. Reine Angew. Math. (in press). doi:10.1515/crelle-2012-0056, http://www.math.ntu.edu.tw/~mlhsieh/research.htm)
- [K2]N.M. Katz, p-Adic L-functions for CM fields. Invent. Math. 49, 199–297 (1978)Google Scholar
- [Y]R. Yager, p-Adic measures on Galois groups. Invent. Math. 76, 331–343 (1984)Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013