Part of the Lecture Notes in Statistics book series (LNS, volume 212)
Nonlocal Optimum Design
The design criteria considered in Chap. 5 for nonlinear models are local, in the sense that they depend on the choice of a prior nominal value θ 0 for the model parameters θ.
KeywordsOptimal Design Information Matrix Directional Derivative Predictive Distribution Support Point
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Bornkamp, B. (2011). Functional uniform priors for nonlinear modelling. Technical Report arXiv:1110.4400v1.Google Scholar
- Gautier, R. and L. Pronzato (1998). Sequential design and active control. In N. Flournoy, W. Rosenberger, and W. Wong (Eds.), New Developments and Applications in Experimental Design, Lecture Notes — Monograph Series, vol. 34, pp. 138–151. Hayward: IMS.Google Scholar
- Müller, W. and B. Pötscher (1992). Batch sequential design for a nonlinear estimation problem. In V. Fedorov, W. Müller, and I. Vuchkov (Eds.), Model-Oriented Data Analysis II, Proc. 2nd IIASA Workshop, St Kyrik (Bulgaria), May 1990, pp. 77–87. Heidelberg: Physica Verlag.Google Scholar
- Pilz, J. (1983). Bayesian Estimation and Experimental Design in Linear Regression Models, Volume 55. Leipzig: Teubner-Texte zur Mathematik. [Also published by Wiley, New York, 1991].Google Scholar
- Rudin, W. (1987). Real and Complex Analysis. New York: McGraw-Hill. [3rd ed.].Google Scholar
- Wynn, H. (2004). Maximum entropy sampling and general equivalence theory. In A. Di Bucchianico, H. Läuter, and H. Wynn (Eds.), mODa’7 – Advances in Model–Oriented Design and Analysis, Proc. 7th Int. Workshop, Heeze (Netherlands), pp. 211–218. Heidelberg: Physica Verlag.Google Scholar
- Wynn, H. (2007). Bayesian information-based learning and majorization. Technical report, http://mucm.group.shef.ac.uk/index.html.
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013