Double-Motor Synchronous Control System Based on Deviation Coupling Strategy
The chapter describes a math model of double-motor synchronous control system based on deviation coupling strategy by MATLAB/Simulink. Two identical brushless DC motors were studied as research objectives for the synchronous control system. Aiming at synchronous performance of double-motor being at a low-level with load disturbance, deviation coupling strategy based on intelligent PI was employed to control the double-motor keeping in sync. Comparing with traditional PI control system, the intelligent PI control system successfully solved the contradiction between quickness and smoothness. Simulation results were illustrated to show a good performance in the deviation coupling control system by adopting proposed scheme.
KeywordsBLDC Motor Load Disturbance Synchronous Control Deviation Coupling Drive Control System
This study is supported by research foundation of education department of Hubei Province of China No. D20121507.
- 2.Liu T, Wang ZY (2010) Research on multi-motor motion control system based on CAN bus. Mach Tool Hydraulics 38(3):75–77Google Scholar
- 3.Perez-Pinal J, Calderon C, Araujo I (2004) Comparison of multi-motor synchronization techniques. In: Proceedings of IEEE international electric machines and drives conference, pp 1670–1675Google Scholar
- 4.Perez-Pinal FJ, Calderon G, Araujo-Vargas I (2003) Relative coupling strategy. In: IEEE international electric machines and drives conference, pp 1162–1166Google Scholar
- 5.Shi BH, Fang ZX (2011) Synchronous control of high-power all-electric bending machine based on relative coupling strategy. J South China Univ Technol 39(7):1–6Google Scholar
- 6.Wen F (2000) The control system of Sync-drive of multi-motor. Electric Dive 30(5):14–17Google Scholar