Double-Motor Synchronous Control System Based on Deviation Coupling Strategy
The chapter describes a math model of double-motor synchronous control system based on deviation coupling strategy by MATLAB/Simulink. Two identical brushless DC motors were studied as research objectives for the synchronous control system. Aiming at synchronous performance of double-motor being at a low-level with load disturbance, deviation coupling strategy based on intelligent PI was employed to control the double-motor keeping in sync. Comparing with traditional PI control system, the intelligent PI control system successfully solved the contradiction between quickness and smoothness. Simulation results were illustrated to show a good performance in the deviation coupling control system by adopting proposed scheme.
This study is supported by research foundation of education department of Hubei Province of China No. D20121507.
- 2.Liu T, Wang ZY (2010) Research on multi-motor motion control system based on CAN bus. Mach Tool Hydraulics 38(3):75–77Google Scholar
- 3.Perez-Pinal J, Calderon C, Araujo I (2004) Comparison of multi-motor synchronization techniques. In: Proceedings of IEEE international electric machines and drives conference, pp 1670–1675Google Scholar
- 4.Perez-Pinal FJ, Calderon G, Araujo-Vargas I (2003) Relative coupling strategy. In: IEEE international electric machines and drives conference, pp 1162–1166Google Scholar
- 5.Shi BH, Fang ZX (2011) Synchronous control of high-power all-electric bending machine based on relative coupling strategy. J South China Univ Technol 39(7):1–6Google Scholar
- 6.Wen F (2000) The control system of Sync-drive of multi-motor. Electric Dive 30(5):14–17Google Scholar