This chapter outlines the Basic programming concepts in MATLAB such as loop generation and program flux control. Programming style and debugging techniques are also presented.
KeywordsEvent Table Output Argument Input Argument Catch Statement Programming Style
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Fechner GT (1889) Elemente der Psychophysik, 2nd edn. Breitkopf & Härtel, LeipzigGoogle Scholar
- Gescheider GA (2003) Psychophysics: the fundamentals, 3rd edn. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, HillsdaleGoogle Scholar
- Schneider W (1990) MEL user’s guide: computer techniques for real time psychological experimentation. Psychology Software Tools, PittsburghGoogle Scholar
- Schneider W, Eschman A, Zuccolotto A (2002) E-prime user’s guide. Psychology Software Tools, PittsburghGoogle Scholar
- Hahn BD, Valentine DT (2009) Essential MATLAB for engineers and scientists, 4th edn. Elsevier/Academic Press, AmsterdamGoogle Scholar
- Sayood K (2007) Learning programming using MATLAB. Morgan & Claypool, San Rafael, CAGoogle Scholar
- Singh YK, Chaudhuri BB (2008) MATLAB programming. Prentice-Hall of India, New DelhiGoogle Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2012