Research and Simulation of Variable Step-Size Uncorrelated Adaptive Volterra Filter Algorithm on Anti-Vibration and De-Noising
In order to realize anti-vibration and de-noising on the aircraft main wing through the active control, the research of non-linear adaptive control algorithm is particularly important. Based on the study of the Volterra LMS algorithm, we improved a kind of variable step-size uncorrelated algorithm with better convergence speed and precision under the strong correlation input signal. Through the simulation, the new algorithm can realize faster convergence under strong correlation input signal of 500 times iterative computation, the weight coefficient mean-square error norm (NSWE) can achieve ?30 dB, which verifying the accuracy of improved algorithm.
KeywordsVolterra series Improved LMS algorithm Non-linear adaptive filter Convergence character Anti-vibration
This paper is supported by the Aeronautical Science Foundation in China. (Nos. 2009ZD55001 and 2010ZD55006).
- 3.Jianyou L, Zizhan W, Shunhui X, Zhenghua D (2006) An uncorrelated variable step-size normalized LMS adaptive algorithm. Comput Eng Sci 4:60–62Google Scholar
- 4.Guangsen W, Cheng W (2005) Nonlinear systems identification based on adaptive Volterra filter. Electr Opt Control 4:42–43Google Scholar
- 7.Jie JIN, Donghui LI, Yinhao XU (2008) New uncorrelated variable step LMS algorithm and its application. Comput Eng Appl 44:57Google Scholar
- 8.Jianyou Long, Zizhan Wang, Shunhui Xia, Zhenghua Duan (2006) An uncorrelated variable step-size normalized LMS adaptive algorithm. Comput Eng Sci 28:60–61Google Scholar
- 9.Fangwei Li, Hao Zhang (2009) A new variable step size LMS adaptive filtering algorithm and its simulation. J Chongqing University Posts Telecomm (Natural Science Edition) 10:591–593Google Scholar