Welding Advances in Cryogenics
Part of the Advances in Cryogenic Engineering Materials book series (ACRE, volume 32)
Recent developments in welding technology are reviewed. Mechanical properties of recently developed alloys and welds produced by various processes are tabulated.
KeywordsCryogenic Temperature Maraging Steel Filler Wire Electron Beam Welding Welding Material
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. A. Yushchenko, Low temperature weldable steels and alloys, in: “Advances in Cryogenic Engineering Materials Materials Materials,” vol. 24, Plenum, New York (1978), pp. 120–128.Google Scholar
- 2.K. A. Yushchenko, Progress in cryostructural materials and their welding in the USSR, in: “Advances in Cryogenic Engineering Materials Materials Materials—Materials,” vol. 30, Plenum, New York (1984), pp. 271–282.Google Scholar
- 3.G. D. Hooper, W. G. Moore, T. T. Shin, and W. A. Logsdon, The use of Inconel Alloy 706 as structural material in the 300 MVA superconducting generator, in: “Advances in Cryogenic Engineering Materials Materials Materials—Materials,” vol. 30, Plenum, New York (1984), pp. 359–366.Google Scholar
- 4.S. Tone, M. Ogawa, M. Yamaga, H. Kaji, T. Horiuchi, Y. Kasamatus, H. Nakajima, K. Yoshida, Y. Takahashi, and M. Shimada, Preliminary study on structural material selection for large superconducting magnets, in: “Austenitic Steels at Low Temperature,” Plenum, New York (1983), pp. 263–275.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 5.A. Ya. Ishchenko, E. O. Paton Institute of Electrowelding, Kiev, USSR, Collection of papers.Google Scholar
- 6.K. Agusa, M. Kosho, and N. Nishiyama, Matching ferritic filler MIG welding of 9? Ni Steel, in “Proceedings of the International Cryogenic Materials Conference, Kobe, Japan,” Butterworths, London (1983), pp. 368–371.Google Scholar
- 7.N. I. Kakhovskii, K. A. Yushchenko, and G. G. Monko, Fundamentals of steel and weld metal alloying in structures working for a long time at low temperatures, Strength Mater. 8 (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.K. A. Yuschenko, G. G. Monko, A. M. Solokha, and I. V. Dubovetskii, Welding of 03X20H16A 6 thick steel, in: “Cryogenic Materials and Their Welding,” Nauková Dumka (1985), pp. 471–477.Google Scholar
© Plenum Press, New York 1986