Ø has a lift to the universal cover Δ which is the identity on S1;
Ø is homotopic to the identity rel the ideal boundary of X; and
Ø is isotopic to the identity rel ideal boundary, through uniformly quasiconformal maps.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [B3]Bers, L., On Sullivan’s proof of the finiteness theorem and the eventual periodicity theorem, Preprint.Google Scholar
- [Bon]Bonahon, F., Bouts des varieties hyperbolique de dimension trois, To appear.Google Scholar
- [EE2]Earle, C., and Eells, J., A fibre bundle description of Teichmüller theory, J. Diff. Geom.3 (1969), 19–43.Google Scholar
- [Gar]Gardiner, F., A theorem of Bers and Greenberg for infinite dimensional Teichmüller spaces, These proceedings.Google Scholar
- [Thur]Thurston, W., Geometry and Topology of Three Manifolds, Princeton lecture notes.Google Scholar