A Survey Catalogue of Ultraviolet-Excess Galaxies
Eight survey catalogues have been compiled which contain 4,409 ultraviolet-excess galaxies in an area of the sky of some 2,400 square degress. They were detected on three-image photographs taken with the 105-cm Kiso Schmidt telescope. A description of the catalogues is given, and a comparison with the Byurakan and Case surveys for similar objects is shown.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Markarian, B. E., Lipovetskii, V. A., and Stepanyan, D. 1982, Astrofizika, 17,321 (last list of MKG’s).Google Scholar
- Markarian, B. E., Stepanyan, D., and Erastova, L. K. 1986, Astro fizika, 25, 551 (latest list of the second Byurakan Survey).Google Scholar
- Noguchi, T. Maehara, H., and Kondo, M. 1980, Ann. Tokyo Astron. Obs., Ser. 2, 18, 55.Google Scholar
- Takase, B., Noguchi, T., and Maehara, H. 1983, Ann. Tokyo Astron. Obs., Ser. 2, 19, 440.Google Scholar
- Takase, B. and Miyauchi-Isobe, N. 1984, 1985a,b, 1986a,b, 1987a,b, and 1988, Ann. Tokyo Astron. Obs., Ser 2, 19, 595 (List I); 20, 237 (II); 20, 335 (III); 21, 127 (IV); 21, 181 (V); 21, 251 (VI); 21, 363 (III); and 22, 41 (VIII).Google Scholar