Solution to problems from Part 2
Part of the The IMA Volumes in Mathematics and its Applications book series (IMA, volume 31)
We briefly describe, or give reference, to solutions of some of the open problems from Part 2 .
KeywordsFree Boundary Free Boundary Problem Compressible Fluid Bellman Equation Silver Halide
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. Friedman, Mathematics in Industrial Problems, Part 2, IMA Volume 24, Springer-Verlag, Heidelberg (1989).Google Scholar
- W. Liu, A., parabolic system arising in film development, IMA Preprint # 577, (August 1989).Google Scholar
- A. Friedman and F. Reitich, A hyperbolic inverse problem arising in the evolution of combustion aerosol, IMA Preprint # 581 ( October 1989 ). ( To appear in Archive Rat. Mech. Anal. )Google Scholar
- A. Friedman and B. Hu, Degenerate Hamilton—Jacobi—Bellman equations in a bounded domain, IMA Preprint # 549, (August 1989).Google Scholar
- D. Sattinger and H. Weinberger, On the computation of the maturation probability, Manuscript, (December 8, 1989 ).Google Scholar
- X. Chen, Axially symmetric jets of compressible fluids, IMA Preprint #620 (February 1990).Google Scholar
- A. Friedman and W. Liu, A system of partial differential equations arising in electrophotography, IMA Preprint # 599 ( February 1990 ). ( To appear in J. Diff. Eqs.).Google Scholar
- A. Friedman and H. Bei, A free boundary problem arising in electrophotography, IMA Preprint # 625 ( May 1990 ). ( To appear in Nonlinear Analysis. )Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York, Inc. 1990