Tools for Mathematical Computation
Part of the The IMA Volumes in Mathematics and Its Applications book series (IMA, volume 28)
Methodology for the validation of computation of values of functions using floatingpoint arithmetic is discussed and illustrated by an example.
KeywordsArithmetic Operation Interval Arithmetic Standard Function Computer Arithmetic Iterative Refinement
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- U. Kulisch (Ed.), Pascal-SC for the IBM PC, B. G. Teubner, 1987.Google Scholar
- U. Kulisch (Ed.), Pascal-SC for the Atari ST, B. G. Teubner, 1987.Google Scholar
- L. B. Rall, Pascal and Pascal-SC, in Encyclopedia of Physical Science and Technology, Vol. 10, pp. 183–209, Academic Press, 1987.Google Scholar
- S. M. Rump, Solution of linear and nonlinear algebraic problems with sharp, guaranteed bounds, Computing, Suppl. 5 (1984), 147–168.Google Scholar
- H. J. Stetter, Intervals revisited, Herrn Professor Dr. Karl Nickel zum 60. Geburtstag gewidmet, Vol. 2, pp. 519–538, University of Freiburg i. Br., 1984.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York Inc. 1991